saaris provides support with digital transformation
Digitalisation is now a crucial factor in ensuring that companies are in a stable and resilient business position, have an ecological focus and can increase their flexibility. It is opening up entirely new organisational opportunities and is making demands of a modernised form of working.
In both focus points, support in digitalisation and cybersecurity of the Digital Transformation Hub, saaris offers a number of service especially tailored to small and medium-sized business. It is not just about the use of technologies, but also about fundamental transitions in the organisation (keyword: change), the operational processes, the world of work (keywords: Work 4.0, New Work) and new business models through to integral cybersecurity.
Specific support in digitalisation:
- Information and advice:
Consultation hours, workshops, networking, funding advice and best-practice examples
- Technology and knowledge transfer:
Events for application-related research fields and projects by Saarland universities and the arrangement of cooperation partners from business and science
Specific support on the issue of cybersecurity:
- Information and advice on issues specific to the company
- Industrial IT-Security working group: Moderated platform for a trusting exchange of experiences and for knowledge transfer and development
- Workshop series “Cybersecurity in production”: teaching a holistic approach to implementation of IT security
- Cybersecurity Day: event format for companies with varied information and specific solutions for IT security
- Qualification measures as IT incident practitioner and IT incident expert
- Recommendations for action regarding IT security with sources from the Alliance for Cyber Security (ACS), the Federal Office for Information Security BSI, and the Industrial IT Security working group.